Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dtmd

Default vLOOKUP

I've uploaded the spreadsheet I'm working on to this location for download if
you want to see it.

www.mixx-it.com/copytimesheets.xls

Somehow - when PP Begin Date 9 Jan 06 is chosen - I need cell T22 to fill
with an 8.

When PP BEgin 19 Feb is chosen - I need cell T11 to fill with an 8

and so forth.

Make sense?

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

How about giving an example. That might help

"dtmd" wrote in message
I was able to create my drop down list for selecting the PP beginning date.
However - I'm still VERY confused on the part of when a payperiod begin
date
is chosen of having the 8 hours auto populate the exact column (Holiday -
column T) and row (Date of holiday - rows 11-15 and 20-26). I created the
look up table with the date of the holiday and the number of hours for
that
day. I still don't get how when the user chooses the payperiod begin
date -
let's say - 8 Jan 2005 - how I get the 8 hours to autopopulate in the
appropriate date for column T and the row that has populated with the
holiday
date - which for this example is 17 jan 2006 which will fall in row 22
this
time. (T22) If they chose another PP begin date - say 19 feb 2006 - then
the holiday is 20 feb 2006 which would now be T11.

It's so difficult to explain this... wish you could see what I'm trying to
do.