Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Reepicheep

Default How can I automate something to be added to a formula in excel?

I have a spreadsheet that will eventually consist of over 30 sheets. Each
sheet will have information that I want to be entered into a formula on a
totals sheet. Is there a way to have formulas automatically update as I add
a new sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy

Try this method: