unionhall

Default How do I get the formula bar in excel 2003

I have Excel 2003 on two PC's - on one I have the row between the toolbars
and the worksheet which shows the formula currently being worked on "the
formula bar" as it is called if I left click on it.

On the other PC this row is not there so I have to edit all formulae and
entries in the cell in the work sheet.

How do I get the "formula bar" please
Ragdyer

Try this: