-   -   How can I automate something to be added to a formula in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/55989-how-can-i-automate-something-added-formula-excel.html)

Reepicheep

How can I automate something to be added to a formula in excel?

I have a spreadsheet that will eventually consist of over 30 sheets. Each
sheet will have information that I want to be entered into a formula on a
totals sheet. Is there a way to have formulas automatically update as I add
a new sheet?

Anne Troy

How can I automate something to be added to a formula in excel?

Try this method:
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...rk sheets.htm
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager