Steven

Default Printing problem

What does it mean when you try to print preview and get a message that says

"Margins do not fit page size."

It is doing some really weird things after this message. It goes to the
print preview and a report that I printed yesterday that totalled 3 pages now
shows it is 7000 pages and when you get out of print preveiw the worksheet
screen is all changed.

What is happening here and how do I fix it.

Thank you,

Steven