Mike Baker

Default Printing Problem

When I print a document in Excel, the first few lines are ok, but towards the
middle to bottom of the page the text starts printing on the lines I have on
the document. In other words it slowly gets out of line as the page prints.
Any ideas?

It is a laser printer and other computers connected to this printer do not
have the same problem.

Any ideas?
Mike
Jim Cone

Mike,

Most of the printing problems with Excel can be fixed by
updating the printer driver (on the computer).
It is the first thing you should try.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA