surg4u1975

Default Formulas across worksheets do not update

I am using VLOOKUP to pull data from one sheet to another. For some
reason, whenever I insert a column in the sheet referenced in the
VLOOKUP formula the formula is not auto updating the column it should
pull data from. Is there a preference setting that I have erroneously
changed?

--
surg4u1975
surg4u1975's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28718