-   -   Formulas across worksheets do not update (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/54912-formulas-across-worksheets-do-not-update.html)

surg4u1975

Formulas across worksheets do not update

I am using VLOOKUP to pull data from one sheet to another. For some
reason, whenever I insert a column in the sheet referenced in the
VLOOKUP formula the formula is not auto updating the column it should
pull data from. Is there a preference setting that I have erroneously
changed?

--
surg4u1975
surg4u1975's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28718

Dave Peterson

Formulas across worksheets do not update

You got replies to your post in .misc

surg4u1975 wrote:

I am using VLOOKUP to pull data from one sheet to another. For some
reason, whenever I insert a column in the sheet referenced in the
VLOOKUP formula the formula is not auto updating the column it should
pull data from. Is there a preference setting that I have erroneously
changed?

--
surg4u1975
surg4u1975's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28718
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=484103

--

Dave Peterson

Daigle

Formulas across worksheets do not update

I have had a similar problem. What is .misc?