laz

Default Help I am going crazy with this formula.

whatever number I enter into cell M2 I would like for that number to
show down the whole column K.

Ex. in cell M2 I enter the number 100, I should then see 100 in column
K in the range of k2:k51.

How can I make this possible. Any help would surely be appreciated.

Thank you in advance. I know this may sound silly but its hurting my
brain. lol

Lazarus
in Ca.

--
laz

laz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2526
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483844

Stefi

Type in K2: =$M$2 and fill down until K51!
Regards,
Stefi

€žlaz€ť ezt Ă*rta:

whatever number I enter into cell M2 I would like for that number to
show down the whole column K.

Ex. in cell M2 I enter the number 100, I should then see 100 in column
K in the range of k2:k51.

How can I make this possible. Any help would surely be appreciated.

Thank you in advance. I know this may sound silly but its hurting my
brain. lol

Lazarus
in Ca.

--
laz

laz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2526
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483844

Bob Phillips

Select K2:K51
Type 100
Hit Ctrl-Enter rather than just Enter

--

HTH

RP

"laz" ezt írta:

whatever number I enter into cell M2 I would like for that number to
show down the whole column K.

Ex. in cell M2 I enter the number 100, I should then see 100 in column
K in the range of k2:k51.

How can I make this possible. Any help would surely be appreciated.

Thank you in advance. I know this may sound silly but its hurting my
brain. lol

Lazarus
in Ca.

--
laz

laz's Profile:

View this thread:

NITESH G

Hi,
laz

if u want to enter value M2=100 , which would appeared in cell K2:K51
u have to enter formula in cell K2 :K51 = $M$2

the purpose of using " $" before M is to Fix Index of Row whereas
putting "$" after M indicates that Column Index has been fixed.

hence by Putting "$M$2', Row as well as Column index has ben fixed
which gives value of cell M2 in copied cell.

;) ;) ;)

--
NITESH G
NITESH G's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17590

laz

thank you everyone who took the time to help me, may you be blessed 10
times over.

laz