meris

Default IF formula?

Im trying to create a couple of formulas from the following data, Im using an
IF formula at the moment, but I keep getting an error message: My data

O T pN pJ
nor 100 (1st formula) (2nd Formula)
jme 100 (1st formula) (2nd Formula)

For the 1st formula, If O is nor, pN= 60% of T and if O is jme, pN = 0

And 2nd formula, If O is jme, pN = 0, and pJ = 60% of T

Heres what I want it to look like

O T pN pJ
nor 100 60 0
jme 100 0 60

The only things I should mention is that the value of T is a result of
another formula, but I dont think that should matter? And, O is a word, not
a number€¦how do I represent a word in a formula?

Thanks for your help!

Arvi Laanemets

Hi

pN=(O="nor")*0.6*T
pJ=(O="jme")*0.6*T

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvil<attarkon.ee )