Erin

Default Can I limit the amount of characters in a cell?

I am trying to limit the characters in the cell to 55. Is this possible?
Peo Sjoblom

datavalidationallow text length

will work for keyed entries

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Erin" wrote in message
I am trying to limit the characters in the cell to 55. Is this possible?

Ron Rosenfeld

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:37:56 -0800, "Erin"
wrote:

I am trying to limit the characters in the cell to 55. Is this possible?

Look at Data/Validation

--ron