Joyce

Default How to add auto remender in worksheet

I have employess that need a TB test every year..I have them listed in my
worksheets and want to have a row at the end of worksheet where it
automatically calculates when next TB test is due...ie..11-01-04 first test
so next test is due 11-01-05..Which functions would I use? Thanks!
--
Joyce