Duke

Default I need a " IF THIS THEN _" formula

I need a formula that goes kinda like;
=SUM(F29:F30)+SUM(F23:F26), IF 0 OR bLANK THEN 0
Paul B

Duke, if the cells are blank or 0 you will get 0. ???? could you provide
more information on what you want to do?
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Duke" wrote in message
I need a formula that goes kinda like;
=SUM(F29:F30)+SUM(F23:F26), IF 0 OR bLANK THEN 0

Rowan Drummond

Like Paul said if all the cells are blank or the sum or the ranges is
zero then =SUM(F29:F30)+SUM(F23:F26) will display zero. If this is not
what you are getting then from the menus ToolsOptionsView and make
sure that Zero Values is checked.

Regards
Rowan

"Duke" wrote in message

I need a formula that goes kinda like;
=SUM(F29:F30)+SUM(F23:F26), IF 0 OR bLANK THEN 0

bbuzz

=IF(SUM(A40:A43)+(SUM(A30:A33))=0,"",SUM(A40:A43)+ SUM(A30:A33))

Try this it should work, this will leave the cell blank if there are no
values to add.

Did I understand this right ?

--
bbuzz
bbuzz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28466

bbuzz

=IF(SUM(A40:A43)+(SUM(A30:A33))=0,"0",SUM(A40:A43) +SUM(A30:A33))

This will return "0" in the cell if the cells your adding have no
values if thats what you want.