Rowan Drummond

Default I need a " IF THIS THEN _" formula

Like Paul said if all the cells are blank or the sum or the ranges is
zero then =SUM(F29:F30)+SUM(F23:F26) will display zero. If this is not
what you are getting then from the menus ToolsOptionsView and make
sure that Zero Values is checked.

Regards
Rowan

Duke wrote:
If the sum of the two ranges I have = zero or if all of the cells are blank,
I would like this cell to display 0 (zero).

"Paul B" wrote:

Duke, if the cells are blank or 0 you will get 0. ???? could you provide
more information on what you want to do?
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Duke" wrote in message

I need a formula that goes kinda like;
=SUM(F29:F30)+SUM(F23:F26), IF 0 OR bLANK THEN 0