Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
heatmiserkmp

Default update multiple worksheet in single book

Not a power user of Excel. Question:

I have a spreadsheet that another person gave me. It has multple
columns. (user id, user name, menu, security, location,etc) They want
me to add 2 new columns (manager and delete). I have to update this
worksheet with manager names. They want me to create a second
spreadsheet with the same info, but sort it by manager as opposed by
user id. They want the second new worksheet to be updated
automatically when the first spreadsheet is edited.

I tried making a copy of the first worksheet, both worksheets will
update the same info if a select both (as a group), but if I try to
sort the second sheet, of course it will not be the same.

Any hints on how to do this?

Thank You
kim

--