Bruno Campanini

Default update multiple worksheet in single book

"heatmiserkmp"
wrote in message
news:heatmiserkmp.1xsv2c_1130817909.1755@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I guess a routine to

2 - sort Table in Sheet2 by Manager

So if I copy table 1 to table 2 and update table 1, it will auto update
table 2 and sort table 2 by Manager (table 1 is already sorted/created
by user id).

Sorry, it's not clear to me what you exactly wish.
If simply a code to sort a range here it is:

[A25:H125].Sort _
Key1:=[L25], _
Order1:=xlDescending, _
Orientation:=xlSortColumns, _
MatchCase:=True, _
Header:=xlNo

where [A25:H125] is your Table 2, where Manager are in
column "L".

This works if you have Table 1 hard-copied to Table 2.
If you have Table 2 linked as an array to Table 1, then
you can neither order it or change any single part of it

Let me know how things are going on.
Ciao
Bruno