heatmiserkmp

Default update multiple worksheet in single book

I dont think it is clear what I want either.

Sheet 1, sheet 2 - I can copy them so they are the same and use your
formula to sort sheet 2 into manager.

The person who wants me to do this-wants me to remove some lines from
sheet 2.

I am not much of an excel user, never have been. I dont normally work
with spread sheets-this is kind of a special project.

The guy who wants me to do this, wants me to figure out how to get
sheet 2 to update when I (or he) updates sheet 1, but he wants me to
sort sheet 2 by manager, and he also wants sheet 2 to not include
deletes ( by deletes he wants the manager list to "not include" user
ids that have been deleted (denoted by a column that has an x in it
(sheet 1) that means that line or user id has been deleted).

Am I asking too much?

(in my brain I can not get around how to update one sheet and get the
other one to make the change if they are sorted differently)

confused?

Yes

Thank You
Kim