mfenwick

Default Convert word table to Excel with bullets

I have an existing Word doc in table format. Some columns contain bulleted
items. How can I convert to Excel maintaining the bulleted format?
Anne Troy

If you can't copy and paste, then you can't. Try pasting as a Word Document
Object by using Edit--Paste special when you paste. However, I've just
tried it using Word/Excel 2003, and had only the problem of fixing the row
height and wrap text format of the cell. What problems are you experiencing,
and what version are you using?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"mfenwick" wrote in message
I have an existing Word doc in table format. Some columns contain bulleted
items. How can I convert to Excel maintaining the bulleted format?

jahoobob

I'm curious. Why do you want to do this? If you are doing a report, it
would behoove you to import Excel sheets into Word or Powerpoint. Don't
use an application for that which it was not intended (MHO.)
However, if you use Paste Special and select Unicode, it will put the
bullets in seperate cells.

--
jahoobob