Chris

Default Workbook Sharing

Hi all

I'm sharing a workbook, which has worked very successfully up till now. I
am now getting the error message:
"This file has been locked by ZYXWVUT for saving. Try again later"

Anyone come across this error before and know how to fix it.

Thanks

Chris
Thiem

On the Tools menu, point to Protection, and then click Unprotect Shared
Workbook.

If prompted, enter the password for the workbook.

If prompted about the effects on other users of removing protection
from the shared workbook, click Yes.

--
Thiem
Thiem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27474