Stephanie

Default Workbook sharing and web page posting

I am creating a workbook that will have a 2 level password. One for
read-only and one for editing. I am posting this workbook to a website that
will be seen by students and faculty. It will be a patient schedule and we
will have faculty adding appointments. What I am trying to do is get the
workbook to save automatically, refresh automatically and when accessed,
bring up the password option. When the workbook is opened in Excel, the
password protection is working beautifully, but when posted to the web, no
password prompt is coming up. Suggestions, please?

Thank you,
Stephanie McLeod