shrek

Default Protecting Macro's

Ive created some macro's using the macro wizard on excel. Im trying to
protect the worksheet from being amended. In the work sheet the macro
transfers the data to another sheet using the paste special link. I
save the macro and then protect the worksheet. If I use the macro by
going into tools-macro's etc it works fine. I now tried to put the
macro into a link box which is also on a protected sheet. Ive
unprotected the sheet and used assign a macro and saved it and re
protected. Once I done that the macro funs fine but does not transfer
the figures over.

Can anyone help??

--
shrek