Gerald

Default Saving Macros

Can anyone tell me how to save my macros? I have a few macros which I
have assigned icons to and I have saved the workbook which contains the
macros to the XL START folder. This keeps my macros for me but each
time I open excel this workbook opens up and is just hanging around on
the bottom of my screen. Am I doing this right or is there a better
way?

Thanks!

Dodo

"Gerald" wrote in news:1124457346.015695.163450
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Can anyone tell me how to save my macros? I have a few macros which I
have assigned icons to and I have saved the workbook which contains the
macros to the XL START folder. This keeps my macros for me but each
time I open excel this workbook opens up and is just hanging around on
the bottom of my screen. Am I doing this right or is there a better
way?

Store the macros in your personal.xls (isn't that asked when you save the
macro?).
Any workbook stored in your XLSTART will be opened when Excel starts.

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)