Old September 16th 05, 04:18 PM
harpscardiff

Default Separate address column to Five columns

Ive been given a spreadsheet to work on, look to be an export from a
database. It has addresses of companies; 3 columns in total: Company
Name, Company Address and Company Telephone.

Unfortunately I need to separate the Company Address Field to Five
columns:

Address 1, Address 2, Address 3, Address 4 and Address 5.

Is there a quick way of doing this or a magic formula???

Thanks

--
harpscardiff
harpscardiff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25960