Justin Patrick

Default I have ad address in one column. I need to break apart the data

I have a column which hosts address information and I would like to break
aprat the data into multiple column into address column, city column, state
column, and zip code column.

the data in that column they have the same format here are some examples

1134 first st., San Jose, CA 95132
234 Main st., Santa Clara, CA 95050

Can someone please help?
Mangesh Yadav

2 step process.

Step 1:
Select the current column, go to Data Text to columns. Select delimited,
check the comma box and click finish
This will put the address in first column, City in city column, and the
remaining two - state and code in the third column

Step2:
Now Select the last column i.e. state and code, go to Data Text to
columns. Select delimited. This time select Space box and remove the comma
check. Click finish

Mangesh