-   -   Separate address column to Five columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/45809-separate-address-column-five-columns.html)

harpscardiff

Separate address column to Five columns

I’ve been given a spreadsheet to work on, look to be an export from a
database. It has addresses of companies; 3 columns in total: Company
Name, Company Address and Company Telephone.

Unfortunately I need to separate the Company Address Field to Five
columns:

Address 1, Address 2, Address 3, Address 4 and Address 5.

Is there a quick way of doing this or a magic formula??? :confused:

Thanks

--
harpscardiff
harpscardiff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25960

Gary''s Student

Are the five parts of the Company Address all in one cell?
--
Gary''s Student