Susie

Default Compare Side by Side in Office XP Excel

Older version of Excel had Synchronous Scrolling or Compare Side by Side. I
can't seem to find it in my new Office XP version.
Chip Pearson

I'm not familiar with the tool you describe. Perhaps you could
add a new window from the Window menu, and arrange them side by
side.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Susie" wrote in message
Older version of Excel had Synchronous Scrolling or Compare
Side by Side. I
can't seem to find it in my new Office XP version.

Dave Peterson

xl2003 did add Window|compare side by side (when you have multiple windows
visible).

And are you sure you're not remembering Lotus 123?

I don't recall anything built into the user interface that would do this.

This kind of macro worked for me in xl2003 if both windows were showing the same
worksheet:

Option Explicit
Sub SyncWindows()
Windows.Arrange ActiveWorkbook:=True, _
synchorizontal:=True, syncvertical:=True
End Sub