RJR

Default After installing Office XP SP3, Excel ActiveX controls are moved a

using Print Preview.

With Office XP SP2, ActiveX Controls (combo boxes, buttons, etc) stayed in
the correct location after using print Preview from the Excel File menu.
After installing Office XP SP3 and using Print Preview, all controls on the
spreadsheet are moved to the left hand side of the sheet.

I thought it might be becuase the sheet was created in the older version,
but I also see this with ActiveX controls added to sheets created with the
new service pack.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Ken Wright

A number of people have posted that the hotfix doesn't work for them, but
I've yet to see anyone say the workaround doesn't.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03