Old August 14th 19, 02:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is it possible to extend the number of fields in an Excel form?

I have a spreadsheet with 37 columns. If I try to use the form function it only allows 32 fields in the form. Is it possible to extend this so alæl my 37 fields are included in the form.

Old August 14th 19, 04:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have a spreadsheet with 37 columns. If I try to use the form function it
only allows 32 fields in the form. Is it possible to extend this so all my
37 fields are included in the form.

Have a look at John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form...

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/dataform/home/

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Old August 15th 19, 08:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

onsdag den 14. august 2019 kl. 17.07.45 UTC+2 skrev GS:
I have a spreadsheet with 37 columns. If I try to use the form function it
only allows 32 fields in the form. Is it possible to extend this so alæl my
37 fields are included in the form.

Have a look at John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form...

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/dataform/home/

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Sorry, but the link doesn't seem to work. It just brings me to this:
Redirecting you to http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/dataform/home/

and then nothing more happens. spreadsheet.com doesn't seem to exist. I find it if I google it, but the link from Google doesn't work either.

Jan
Jan
Old August 15th 19, 08:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

[...]

Hhmm! Maybe John has retired so I'll see if I have a copy archived somewhere.
If so I'll post a link...