Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Graciemygirl

Default How many fields can you have in an EXCEL form? Is there a limit?

I am trying to set up a form and I get an error message that reads "too many
fields in data form"

any suggestions???

Angie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

32.

You may want to look at John Walkenbach's enhanced dataform:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm
and a short comparison:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/features.htm

And if you want to create your own, then Debra Dalgleish has a get started with
userforms:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

32

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon

"Graciemygirl" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a form and I get an error message that reads "too
many
fields in data form"

any suggestions???

Angie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

hello,
Add another userform or two and share the "fields" between them.
Set it up like a Wizard.
Page 1 is the main form, page 2 is the next form etc.

You could include back buttons and forward buttons and cancel buttons.

Alternatively, use a multipage.

Also, rather than option buttons, use a listbox.

Just of interest, How many fields are you trying to use?

- -Mark

If you are still have problems, send me the workbook and maybe I can create
a wizard-type for you.

http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway