Old August 22nd 19, 07:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is it possible to extend the number of fields in an Excel form?

onsdag den 21. august 2019 kl. 17.47.44 UTC+2 skrev GS:

Sorry but the link only points to the instructions, not to the code. The
J-walk.com homepage that is referred to and which I have used intensivly in
the old days, is gone as well as spreadsheetpage.com, So I guess you are
right and John Walkenbach has retiresd from the net.

Jan

Oops! Sorry.., my bad!

Look for Dataform2.zip (v2)
https://app.box.com/s/cy9rc6ndnmjjh0p7zotg5p15zsq5g51b

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Thank you, Got it now.

Jan

Old August 22nd 19, 09:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

onsdag den 21. august 2019 kl. 17.47.44 UTC+2 skrev GS:

Sorry but the link only points to the instructions, not to the code. The
J-walk.com homepage that is referred to and which I have used intensivly in
the old days, is gone as well as spreadsheetpage.com, So I guess you are
right and John Walkenbach has retiresd from the net.

Jan

Oops! Sorry.., my bad!

Look for Dataform2.zip (v2)
https://app.box.com/s/cy9rc6ndnmjjh0p7zotg5p15zsq5g51b

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Do you happen to know the password for the code? When I try to use the one in the usermanual it just say's Invalid password.
Old August 24th 19, 02:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

onsdag den 21. august 2019 kl. 17.47.44 UTC+2 skrev GS:

Sorry but the link only points to the instructions, not to the code. The
J-walk.com homepage that is referred to and which I have used intensivly in
the old days, is gone as well as spreadsheetpage.com, So I guess you are
right and John Walkenbach has retiresd from the net.

Jan

Oops! Sorry.., my bad!

Look for Dataform2.zip (v2)
https://app.box.com/s/cy9rc6ndnmjjh0p7zotg5p15zsq5g51b

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Do you happen to know the password for the code? When I try to use the one in
the usermanual it just say's Invalid password.

Sorry about that; - I changed it to a single space character! So when the
prompt pops up, just hit the spacebar, then the Enter key.

Old August 27th 19, 02:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

lørdag den 24. august 2019 kl. 15.52.18 UTC+2 skrev GS:
[...]

Thank you. That di the trick.

Jan