Old July 12th 19, 01:49 PM
Junior Member

Default OnTime VBA Code

Hi

I will display a dashboard with 6 charts on a screen via TV, I put each chart in a different sheet (5 sheets total) and I want to have the display automatically switch from one sheet to the other after approximately 20 seconds.

Can someone please help me with the OnTime VBA code for this?

ontime code Steve Excel Programming 1 April 17th 09 04:51 AM
ontime code Chip Pearson Excel Programming 0 April 16th 09 06:45 PM
Find %ontime & SUMIF ontime ie: find matching sets within Range... Chris T-M Excel Worksheet Functions 3 October 10th 08 08:14 PM
OnTime code error "can't execute code in break mode" tskogstrom Excel Programming 1 September 8th 06 10:29 AM
OnTime VB [email protected] Excel Worksheet Functions 2 May 16th 06 08:43 PM