-   -   OnTime VBA Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/454361-ontime-vba-code.html)

Elham Waheed

OnTime VBA Code

Hi

I will display a dashboard with 6 charts on a screen via TV, I put each chart in a different sheet (5 sheets total) and I want to have the display automatically switch from one sheet to the other after approximately 20 seconds.

Can someone please help me with the OnTime VBA code for this?

[email protected]

OnTime VBA Code

--
Elham Waheed

Yes I can
just try find out contact with me.
chat is better
see my contact information in Nasser-Saadi.org