Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Update cell value based on name and specific date

Hi!
I have 13 sheets.
on the first I have names and dates of vacations like:

Names From To
Name_1 2/3/2015 10/3/2015
Name_2 14/3/2015 24/3/2015

Sheets from second up to 13 looks like (from january to december)

A B C D
Name_1
Name_2
My users fill only first sheet with names ( may be few times) and dates of vacations.
I need formula on the sheets 2-13 in cells from B2 up to end of the month that change value in the cells to the "V"
exactly between dates and name_X filled on the first sheet
Thanks for help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

NOT clear what you want. Send file to dguillett @gmail.com with a clear explanation and examples