Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Upgrade question

Hi all

If I upgrade from Office 2003 to Office Professional 2010 , will all my
macros work?

Grateful for help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi all

If I upgrade from Office 2003 to Office Professional 2010 , will all
my macros work?

Grateful for help.

Mine do!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Colin Hayes" wrote:
If I upgrade from Office 2003 to Office Professional 2010,
will all my macros work?

Mostly, yes. But it depends on what you do in the macros.

For example, to use IsOdd in VBA for XL2003, you might select the reference
ATPVBAEN.XLS, then write MsgBox IsOdd(123) or MsgBox
[atpvbaen.xls].IsOdd(123).

Neither works in VBA for XL2010 because IsOdd is a standard
WorkSheetFunction. We must write MsgBox WorksheetFunction.IsOdd(123) or
MsgBox Application.IsOdd(123).