Junior Member

Default simple but can't make it, delete blank pages?!?!

Hello all!

Please see the attached .xls file, I need to get rid of the extra blank pages where there is only the vertical page break... when I go on print preview I get 4 pages but I just need the 2 pages where there is the actual data... I know it appears trivial but I didn't manage to find a solution.

Please help!
Thank you!
Attached Files
File Type: zip test.xlsx.zip (14.0 KB, 48 views)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Am Sun, 10 Nov 2013 22:54:14 +0000 schrieb cat3appr:

Please see the attached .xls file, I need to get rid of the extra blank
pages where there is only the vertical page break... when I go on print
preview I get 4 pages but I just need the 2 pages where there is the
actual data... I know it appears trivial but I didn't manage to find a
solution.

Set on Ribbon Page Layout = Print Area the Print Area to the expected
range.
Then View = Page Break Preview and drag the page breaks to the wished
position.

Regards
Claus B.
--