Dee

Default Can't delete blank pages

I have a spreadsheet that when I go into print preview there are 59 pages. I
did not create the spreadsheet. However, there is only something on 3 of
those pages. How to I delete all of these extra pages.

Thanks very much for any help. I am using Excel 2003

Dee

Duke Carey

#1 - Select the range of cells you want to print, use the menu to choose
FilePrint AreaSet Print Area

#2 - You may have extraneous info in cells (blanks, formulas that evaluate
to "", etc) in cells outside your print area. see Debra Dalgleish's site