Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default drag formula down from columns that go acros

Help
I'M Linking a cell from anothe spreadsheet that goes across "columns"
and my spreadsheet goes down"rows" I need a formula that will let me just drag down and get the content below
Example
spreadsheet copying from

JAN FEB MAR APR
1 100 200 300

Mine
This would be the would be the answer and I want to drag down
Jan 100
feb 200
mar 300
apr
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:30:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Help I'M Linking a cell from anothe spreadsheet that goes across "columns" and my spreadsheet goes down"rows" I need a formula that will let me just drag down and get the content below Example spreadsheet copying from JAN FEB MAR APR 1 100 200 300 Mine This would be the would be the answer and I want to drag down Jan 100 feb 200 mar 300 apr

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:30:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Help I'M Linking a cell from anothe spreadsheet that goes across "columns" and my spreadsheet goes down"rows" I need a formula that will let me just drag down and get the content below Example spreadsheet copying from JAN FEB MAR APR 1 100 200 300 Mine This would be the would be the answer and I want to drag down Jan 100 feb 200 mar 300 apr

Thank you