Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed

Default Drag Formula Until ( )

Hello, Im working in a format in which the number of rows and columns it
occupies varies and I need to get some results from some sheets to other
sheets and so on. A non-elegant way, which is how it is done right now, is to
make sure I will not miss cells later on and just give the formulas to enough
rows and columns, but it also makes the file much heavier...

For example I have a 3 sheets in which the formulas and conditional
formattings go all the way to column DG or so, one with "Quantity" other with
"Price" and other with "Quantity * Price = Total" (input of new entries is
horizontally).

In this case I would like to for example have maybe a cell with "25" (the
number of entries I need so far) and with that number have the cells
containing formulas, formats, conditional formats, etc be dragged along for
25 columns... something like a INDEX but for dragging formulas

I hope I was able to explain myself,
thank you