Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
juntipoikka

Default How do I set one cell as a constant so I can drag the formula

I want to set, say, cell A1 with a number, say 10. I then want to reference
other cells back to the value 10. But when I drag the formula down successive
cells no longer look at the value in A1, instead going to A2, A3, A4, etc....
I know this is easy to do, but I forget and can't word it right to find the
answer using the help section in Excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Make the cell reference "Absolute", instead of "Relative"...........
$A$1.......instead of A1

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3