Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Bruno... Sorry for being a idiot... - "Test.xlsx" 10.8 KBytes yEnc

pretended :
I am sorry, no I am very new at Excel. I am hoping that with your help I
can make the spreadsheet very useful. I am unsure what you mean by "Now
your sheet should work."; there were no changes in the post. I am sorry for
being a dolt.

Try this file:
http://www.2shared.com/file/RY_IZ6wS/Lat-Long_0.html
and see what happens to cell address when you move/copy formulas to new
location.
You must learn the very fundamentals of Excel.

Bruno