Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Retreive data for same agent

Hello
Can someone please tell me what is the best way to retreive data for
one person. Example I have a login logout exported report from a
diffrent source for the entire month and it has lets say 10 agents for
the month and some agents might have mutiple login/out for the day.

What is the best way for a formula to look and retreive all the data
for a single agent..

fyi the exported data is already in order 3 columns NAME-LOGIN-LOGOUT

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

[...]

You could have a dropdown linked to a macro that used datafilterautofilter.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On May 17, 5:39*pm, Don Guillett wrote:
[...]

You could have a dropdown linked to a macro that used datafilterautofilter.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you