Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I accidentally saved over important data and cannot retreive it

Please somebody help me!!!!
I used one of our data sheets from a different client to enter information
of a new client, problem is i lost all the old data!
if anybody knows how to solve this please help me
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you have a backup copy of the file?

Did you ever share an earlier version with someone else?

Can you ask the old client if they have a copy?

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jon jon is offline

Search google for a program called "recuva" its free and can recover all
previous data from a hard drive, even when deleted.

Jon