ToddFisk

Default text function

I have about a hundred worksheets that I am applying this to:
In each worksheet I am referrencing text from the first worksheet, and in
many instances the text is too long for one cell. The text will be placed in
an area that is two cells wide by 5 or 6 high. Without merging the two cell
together and wrapping the text and extending the cell taller, I want to place
watever text does not fit in the first row into the next row, without
breaking apart words. Is this possible?
JoJo

Todd, So let me make sure I understand you. With the cell size you have
specified, you would like the ability to read a line of text just by
viewing the worksheet. Or do you want the maximum character for a
single cell to be in 1 cell and then the excess move the the next cell
without breaking up words.

Which is it?

JoJo

--