slot guy

Default How can I combine text and a function in a single cell

I would like to combine text and a function into a single cell. For example,
have the cell display "Error count" and after that, have the function run.
This is how I would like it to look:
Error count: 0
I'm unable to find the right combination to make it happen. Is this possible
to do?

slot guy

Bob, Thanks for the help. "&" is just what I needed. I went through all sorts
of different combinations with no results.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

="Error count " & TEXT(myFunc,"0")

--

HTH