BGS

Default Automatically date cell in Excel

We are creating a sheet in Exvel to use as a general form for contrating jobs.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to format a cell to automatically
enter the day's date when the file is opened.
BBranch

BGS,

In the cell you want the date use:

=TODAY()

Then you can format the cell to show the date as you want.

Everytime you open the file it will input the current days date.

Regards,
Brian Branch
Halo FLight Inc.
Non-Profit Air Ambulance Service
Corpus Christi, Tx

"BGS" wrote:

We are creating a sheet in Exvel to use as a general form for contrating jobs.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to format a cell to automatically
enter the day's date when the file is opened.

Peo Sjoblom

=TODAY()

put the above in the cell in question

Peo Sjoblom