markx

Default Distribute info from "summary" page to separate pages under condition

Hi guys,

I just wondered what is the best way to cope with the following problem:

- I have one huge table with environ 20 columns and 4000 rows
- In column "A" I have different countries specified (f.ex. "Austria",
"Belgium", ...)
- My goal is to separate these records automatically by putting them on
different pages, according to "country" variable (i.e. on worksheet
"Austria" I will have only the rows where "Austria" is in column "A", etc,
etc...). For the time being I'm doing it manually using filters, then create
page for the country, then copy/paste... it's exhausting!

Thanks for sharing your ideas,
Cheers,

Mark

Ron de Bruin