Default How do you get Info to show on Every Page when Printing

I am creatng an Excel document.

I have created the first row #1 with the info that will follow below in each
cell. As I get to the additional pages I want to be able to see this first
row. I froze this row. But how do you get this row to print out on the top
of each page?

Niek Otten

FilePage SetupSheetRows to repeat at top

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel