Cathy Landry

Default Drop down list button hidden

Good Morning,

My drop down list contains ship to addresses. Some are long and when I try
to choose another address, the arrow is hidden because the formula bar that
is showing my addresses hides the drop down arrow. Can I move the arrow but
keep the data in the same field?

Thank you
Cathy
Debra Dalgleish

You can't move the arrow, but you could restore the Workbook window, by
using the control buttons at the top right. Then, move the window down a
bit, within the Excel window, so it's not obscured by the formula bar.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List