Debra Dalgleish

Can you make the first rows tall enough that the address row is below
the enlarged formula bar?

Cathy Landry wrote:
Thank you Debra, I will try that. I just didn't want our purchasing techs to
have to manipulate the po form/window if they didn't have to. They're used to
the paper forms!

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

You can't move the arrow, but you could restore the Workbook window, by
using the control buttons at the top right. Then, move the window down a
bit, within the Excel window, so it's not obscured by the formula bar.

Cathy Landry wrote:

Good Morning,

My drop down list contains ship to addresses. Some are long and when I try
to choose another address, the arrow is hidden because the formula bar that
is showing my addresses hides the drop down arrow. Can I move the arrow but
keep the data in the same field?

Thank you
Cathy

--