Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kate

Default Sort & add columns without messing up formulas

We hired a private party to do a cost study for us and the worksheet is over
1700 pages long. We need to be able to add a column for customer names and
sort data by those customer names or by part number, etc. However, we cannot
do any of that as it then throws everything off. Is it possible for us to
make changes to how the sheet was set up so that we can sort data and insert
columns without messing up the formulas? (Using Excel 2000)